- On March 6, 2020
- On October 8, 2018
- However, lighting design and style for hospitality projects and retail lighting are probably the most demanding lighting design projects. There are numerous areas that need to be designed to be visually fascinating or intriguing; some rooms may be very themed, much more like stage sets than rooms. It is commonly essential to create drama and sparkle to enhance the effects in the space. On the list of challenges of hospitality lighting, is usually to produce sufficient task light whilst achieving the needed style, theme, and drama.For some demanding tasks, which include gaming tables in a casino, where illumination levels should be higher and glare manage is crucial for players, dealers, and video surveillance cameras. It is actually vital to recognize the visual tasks, style illumination for them, then perform the lighting plan into a general plan of lighting design that meets the specifications of the project.Lighting designs for these projects employ layered lighting styles out of necessity; the ambient light will be the apparent light supply, while concealed architectural lighting normally gives the task illumination.
A classic hospitality lighting issue could be the illumination of tabletops in restaurants or bars.Diners must be capable to read menus and see their food, but not at the expense of atmosphere. Designers usually spotlight every single table, set up a table lamp on the adjacent wall, or hang a pendant over the table. But simply because tables move, lots of restaurateurs favor candles or battery-powered table lamps, neither of which operate at full potential but present greater versatility and keep the atmosphere.The selection requires thoughtful discussion with all the men and women who will ultimately operate and manage the restaurant. Most hospitality facilities are designed especially for an apparent use; a hotel lobby will generally be a lobby, as well as a restaurant will remain a restaurant. Flexibility is required rather in exhibition halls, ballrooms, meeting rooms, and conference centers, where rearranging seating, partitions, and lighting schemes is essential.Generally, hospitality facilities are not renovated devoid of a somewhat complete replacement of lighting systems, so the long-term flexibility of lighting with respect to reconfiguration is minimal.
Interior Design and style With Traditional Styled LightsMost hospitality lighting styles rely heavily on following lights that play a vital part in interior design:
- Decorative chandeliers
- Table lamps
- Floor lamps
- As well as other hugely styled lights
Coordination among experts is critical in these spaces mainly because the actual lighting design and style can be a combined effort.Various ceiling forms are made use of in hospitality spaces, ranging from ordinary acoustic tile and gypsum wallboard to decorative and ornamental ceilings. Some spaces might not have a finished ceiling at all, as when the character of a loft or club is preferred. Ceilings are vital to lighting, and it really is critical that proposed lighting styles be checked against the ceiling program for compatibility.Specifically, in hotels along with other large spaces, the ceiling can become a platform for any multitude of creating functions; lighting systems must take precedence to produce sure the lighting performs correctly.Some hospitality spaces, for instance, conference centers, hotel ballrooms and exhibition halls, and restaurants and bars with stages are developed with each architectural lighting and performance lighting systems.Overall performance lighting systems are normally uncomplicated, employing track lighting and separate dimming channels to permit dramatic illumination of a solo performer, little group, or keynote speaker. A few spaces call for additional complicated theatrical systems; these designs generally get in touch with for qualified entertainment lighting assistance. But an expert lighting designer or an enlightened engineer, interior designer, or architect can execute quite a few designs.But, as with offices, the best answer to a particular issue generally flows from the interior style or interior architecture, which sets the style and mood of the space. Layered lighting is finest since it builds the design on the decorative lighting selections which can be of necessity present from the beginning.The challenge with the lighting design and style is always to add activity, focal, and ambient light within a manner that completes the illumination of your space without the need of the style appearing too busy or contrived.If you are seeking to improve the overall experience of your customers in your hospitality business then its best to seek out a hospitality lighting designer that can direct you appropriately. In South Florida, Magda Colodetti at EOS Outdoor Lighting offers professional lighting design for both residential and commercial clients. EOS Outdoor Lighting provides its clients with a personalized experience to ensure that each client's goals are determined and accomplished at the highest level.Give EOS Outdoor Lighting a call today to schedule a consultation to discuss how your hospitality lighting design can accomplish your need goals. CALL TODAY! (305) 692-0720 or visit https://eosoutdoorlighting.com/." target="_blank">
- On October 4, 2018
- Appropriate hospitality lighting influences the mood of one's guests. Well-positioned lights encourage positive feelings. LED lights mimic all-natural daylight, which is an improvement from yellow-hued regular lights. Lighting that adjusts at night allows for a more restful sleep or more intimate atmosphere. Most fluorescent lights can't be dimmed. LED lights present quite a few dimming alternatives. Each space in your establishment should have a goal with it's lighting for all hours of the day it is in use. A well thought out and professional hospitality lighting design plan can maximize the use of the area at all hours.
Activate the Senses Through LightUndesirable lighting can make your décor, meals, and furnishings much less attractive. Terrific lighting invigorates your guests’ senses, even beyond sight. Take the time to analyze the hospitality of one's lighting. Is it inviting? Does it promote a far more engaged guest expertise?Luxurious rooms with thick duvet covers and fine furnishings could be presented in a much better light. Rich entrees and decadent desserts might be much more appetizing with proper light levels and colors.
Deliver Comfort and RelaxationIf guest requirements include, work or personal experiences that needs a relaxed and comfortable environment and that isn’t supplied with all the suitable lighting situations, you might potentially lose a customer. Getting ready for any major event is much more tricky in the event the light is poor. Even reading a fantastic book might be challenging with not enough lamp illumination. Guests may possibly not consciously notice these shortcomings, but they will definitely notice the convenience of excellent lighting when they come across accommodations that do offer it.Stand out of your competitors. Elevate the guest encounter at your place of enterprise with proper hospitality lighting. Contact EOS Outdoor Lighting today for a No Cost Design Consultation with a experience and professional lighting designer." target="_blank">
- On August 2, 2018
- Next, we will create a graphic design layout to be able to visual illustrate the overall design. This will include detailed drawings with lighting locations, types of lights used, lighting effects, and where installation will take place. . It demonstrates that how the process of outdoor lighting installation would take place, and how it would be in accordance with the size of the landscape calculated in the initial meeting of the installation process. Assemble fixturesWhether you are working on outdoor lighting installation or indoor lightning installation, we will organize a set of fixtures to ensure the proper installation of the lights into its destined position. The fixtures play a key role in installing the outdoor lighting into their specific positions. Test the systemOnce the system has been successfully assembled and completed the outdoor lighting installation in their stipulated sites, we will be required to do a voltage test on the lights to ensure that the connectivity of the lights is intact. We will properly access and evaluate the system before proceeding further to the next step. Bury the wire Once we are satisfied with the testing and positioning of the wires, we will be burying them to ensure their stability into the assigned positions. The wire is buried minimum of 6 inches in most locations and wires that are not buried are hidden from sight. This is the basic process for outdoor lighting installation. However, steps may vary depending on if it is for an outdoor or indoor lighting system. For more detailed information contact EOS Outdoor Lighting for a Free Lighting Design Consultation in Miami, which is the first step of the initial meeting." target="_blank">
- On July 23, 2018
- On June 27, 2018
- On May 21, 2018
- hospitality lighting in Miami[/caption]
It holds true that lighting, for some reason, does not just provide the general illumination by which guests and staff require to see, but it also has the ability to influence a person’s experience. In fact, the color of light influences the way brains process emotional stimuli. For instance, if you see blue light during the day, it is stimulating your memory procession and emotion regulation areas of your brain. And since this light color has various similarities to natural day light, you begin to see well. The same thing can be said with your guests and staff if they happen to see such color.
So, How Does One Improve the Overall Guest Experience?[caption id='attachment_3923' align='alignleft' width='300'] hospitality lighting in Miami[/caption]
In a hospitality setting, it is always the guest experience that is deemed the focal point. Same thing with the best-looking food, which is the food you see at the get go. From here, hotels can benefit directly from accurate representation of colors, as this have the ability to accentuate appearances of many things.
To put it simply, Miami’s hospitality lighting can promote the “home away from home” ambiance. This is very important, as guests want to make sure they feel “at home” despite not being home. As a matter of fact, most complaints found in lots of hotel surveys are poor lighting and/or reading light. By installing an effective outdoor lighting Miami system, an establishment can easily lure guests and make them feel the much-need guest experience.
Are your guests still having trouble feeling the “home” atmosphere in your home? It is time to call us today at EOS Outdoor Lighting. We offer the best hospitality lighting in Miami, and all of these are offered at very affordable rates. If you want to promote the overall guest experience – which you truly desire – then give us a call now! One of your experts will be there to assist you every step of the way. We are just a phone call away!" target="_blank">
- On April 16, 2018
- LED outdoor landscape lighting in Miami[/caption]By using LED lamps or lighting system, you are enabling the surface temperature to remain cool. This eventually leads to increased safety for any lighting used at ground-level. More importantly, there is no energy loss whatsoever due to excessive heat. Keep in mind that LED lights can easily be installed in areas that are landscaped or easily accessed by children and/or pets. With other types of lighting system that gets extremely hot, this can certainly present a rather dangerous situation.
2. Miami’s LED Landscape Lighting Has Unmatched Flexibility[caption id='attachment_3863' align='alignnone' width='300'] LED outdoor landscape lighting in Miami[/caption]Unlike traditional lighting bulbs, LED garden lights can be installed almost anywhere. That is because they are highly-compact and they even come in various sizes and styles. This allows you to install them according to your preference without the burden of creating an undesirable appearance. LED landscape lighting in Miami offers your property a superb design flexibility that no conventional bulbs or lamps can match.
3. LED Landscape Lighting in Miami Requires Minimal On-Going Maintenance[caption id='attachment_3864' align='alignnone' width='275'] LED outdoor landscape lighting in Miami[/caption]Yes, that is right – using such lighting system outdoor does not require thorough maintenance from your part. Remember: LEDs are capable of providing a lifespan of at least 50,000 hours. This only means that each lamp has the capacity to burn for a maximum of 17 years (given the ideal conditions, of course). Even more importantly, its light output is remains consistent throughout its lifespan. Obviously, you are going to save tons of cash down the road.
4. Cost-Effectiveness of LED Landscape Lighting[caption id='attachment_3865' align='alignnone' width='300'] LED outdoor landscape lighting in Miami[/caption]This is definitely the main reason why people love LED lighting for their outdoor landscape. They are simply cost-effective. They can save extreme amount of energy compared to traditional lighting systems. They do not require periodic maintenance – or even replacement – as they are capable of working throughout the years to come. They are basically a one-time investment, one that can last for ages. Are you in the market for LED outdoor lighting in Miami? Contact us now at EOS Outdoor Lighting. We can set you up an appointment, so we walk you through the many benefits of installing this lighting system. You can even call us today for a no cost, no obligation design estimate!" target="_blank">
- On March 21, 2018
- Professional LED Outdoor Landscape Lighting[/caption]A professional in this field has experienced the right training in terms of lighting design and installation. Lighting design, in particular, can be likened to interior design. It also requires a higher education or training and experience. A professional has undergone all of these and has even worked on several lighting designs. He also has the AOLP (Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals) certification and belongs to this group.
2. Knows the Best Fixtures to Use[caption id='attachment_3843' align='alignnone' width='300'] Professional LED Outdoor Landscape Lighting[/caption]It is important to know that each fixture has different effects and qualities. While some are dazzling, others tend to have low output. And while some can last for almost a lifetime, others are unable to withstand harsher elements. A LED outdoor landscape lighting professional knows which fixtures to use, from low-voltage to highest quality. He also understands which LED fixtures to install in order to achieve the best results for your project.
3. LED Outdoor Landscape Professional Understands Safety and Maintenance[caption id='attachment_3844' align='alignnone' width='300'] Professional LED Outdoor Landscape Lighting[/caption]Obviously, you want the installation to go as smoothly as possible. You do not want an electric shock threat that could be deadly to anyone. A professional understands that landscape lighting needs proper maintenance. Otherwise, your landscape lighting would not be in top functionality and aesthetic state. Moreover, there is always a possibility of damage that can impact the overall performance of the lighting system. He knows how to conduct troubleshoots and has the right tools to repair the damage. Therefore, it should be in your best interest to hire a professional to deliver the job.
4. Knows the Best Installation Strategies[caption id='attachment_3845' align='alignnone' width='300'] Professional LED Outdoor Landscape Lighting[/caption]When it comes to outdoor landscape lighting, the installation can sometimes be tricky and complicated. Why? This is due to various items such as cables, transformers, connectors, and lighting fixtures, to name a few. The ground even needs to be dug up to run cables without damaging the landscape. A professional is familiar with these issues and thus knows which installation strategy to use. He does this in a way that everything is done without exposing people to danger. Are you looking to hire a LED outdoor landscape lighting professional in Miami? Look no further than EOS Outdoor Lighting. We would definitely love to help you with your project! Check out this website for more information." target="_blank">
- On February 14, 2018
- On January 17, 2018
- On January 16, 2018
- EOS has a brand new lighting maintenance program that allows you to never worry about your system again! When you sign up for this plan, you'll become a priority lighting customer entitled to a variety of benefits. Plan Includes: Ensure all fixtures are working & replace lamps (see material charges for pricing) Clean fixtures and lenses Adjust and refocus fixtures Adjust time clocks and controllers Replace and/or lubricate o-rings, gaskets and seals as required Voltage and amperage testing Trimming & minor pruning around fixtures 5% OFF New Installations or Additions CHOOSE YOUR PLAN:ANNUAL: We will come to your property ONE time in a 12-month period.SEMI-ANNUAL: We will come to your property TWO times in 12-months.QUARTERLY: We will come to your property FOUR times in a 12-month period.ON CALL: We will respond within 48 hoursFor more information about pricing and service options regarding out maintenance agreement program, request it HERE and we will send all information and prices." target="_blank">
- On December 22, 2017
- On December 12, 2017
- On November 30, 2017
- On November 21, 2017
- On November 6, 2017
- On October 27, 2017
- On October 24, 2017
Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems" target="_blank">AlloyThe Iso™ fixture is designed for hardscaping installations. It will beautifully illuminate a stone wall, an outdoor bar area or a deck.VanguardThe fixture cover directs and spreads light to the intended area. The extendable mounting plate secures the fixture while still allowing face plate adjustments.
- On October 20, 2017
- On October 13, 2017
Islander BrassWhether you are lighting a BBQ area, deck or simply would like a decorative area light, this elegant fixture tropical inspired torch and downlight will help to create a beautiful resort right in your own backyard.The Islander carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.*Pic Courtesy of Bover
- On October 4, 2017
- On September 28, 2017
- On September 28, 2017
Preliminary CheckBefore going ahead to implement these landscape lighting design tips, you should check if there are lighting fixtures already installed for the project. Most buildings are often built with necessary outlets and connections in the corners of the property to facilitate outdoor lighting construction. If there are no facilities available, there is a need to hire an electrician to install them.
Deciding the Purpose of the ProjectThe next point in the landscape lighting design tips is to state the purpose of the project such as lighting the backyard or front of the house, the pathway, certain trees, a fountain or the courtyard. Besides, you should decide if the lighting is for aesthetics purpose like highlighting certain features of the building or just to illuminate the surroundings. Typically, most projects are a combination of purposes. What’s important is to define the purposes and prioritize.
Combining LightsDepending on the scope of the project, you have to consider combining types of exterior lighting like – floodlights, spotlights, and path lights. Floodlights provide a wide beam of light for illuminating a wide area. Spotlights provide a narrower beam of light and path lights light up the walkways. So, find a way of mixing the different types of light to achieve the goal of the project.Color Temperature and DegreesThe next step is to determine the correlated color temperature (CCT) – the color of light produced by the light source, which is measured on the scale termed Kelvin (K). The higher Kelvin value of the light source, the brighter the color hue to the actual sunlight. Choose the right Kelvin value to achieve your designed color goal.
Effects’ CreationA perfect blend of lighting types (in line with the area to be illuminated) with the proper positioning of the lights will create the determined effects. Right positioning of lights is crucial to creating the predetermined effects such as moonlighting (downlighting), silhouetting, and wall-washing effect.
Review the DesignThe last step in the landscape lighting design tips is to go over the design or lighting scheme to make necessary corrections putting into consideration the surrounding houses as you would not want any lights from your compound to land directly on your neighbors’ windows.Remember that the main purpose of a landscape lighting design is to illuminate and beautify your property and not to make anyone feel intimidated or oppressed.These landscape lighting design tips will help you with the overall lighting design. Most homeowners don’t realize that landscape lighting is more complex than just adding lights. Using a professional outdoor lighting designer will make a world of difference to your end results. Visit https://eosoutdoorlighting.com" target="_blank">
/ for more information and to get the best outdoor lighting for your Miami home.
- On September 14, 2017
- On September 13, 2017
- On September 1, 2017
Silhouette Garden Lighting Effect
Silhouette effects work by lighting behind an object such as a tree or sculpture. This helps make the object stand out and can be a great way of creating drama and a focal point in the garden. To do this you need to light the surface behind the object such as a bush or wall which will then accentuate the silhouette of the object in front.
Moonlighting – top garden lighting design tip!This is a stunning effect and helps create a dappled moon light effect. To do it the light source needs to be mounted in the tree at high levels preferably lighting through the leaves and branches. These can be strapped into trees at high level shining down to provide this dramatic lit effect. " target="_blank">
Step lightingSmall lights recessed into the steps is a great way of making a feature as well as providing way finding. LED lights recessed every other step is a simple and economical way of doing it.
- On August 30, 2017
- On August 25, 2017
- On August 20, 2017
When it comes to picking landscape fixtures, it can be a challenge to decide between the two most popular raw materials: copper or brass. So here are a few considerations to take into account as you debate between raw copper landscape lights or raw brass. Design When weighing the options, aesthetics is going to play a huge part in the selection. While both of these raw materials have a natural look, they do have visually distinct differences overtime. Raw cotends to patina at a quicker rate in comparison to raw brass. So if the homeowner is looking for a darker, vintage appearance they will opt for a raw copper fixture. Not only will the raw copper patina at a faster rate, the appearance will also be a richer, darker tone than raw brass can achieve. Homeowners are looking for a longer lasting polished appearance. Brass holds its brilliance when polished much longer than a copper fixture " target="_blank"> Longevity Luckily, copper and brass are both solid materials to use for landscape lighting. They are strong metals that never rust or corrode. There is a reason copper has been used for plumbing, electrical wiring, and roofing – it is strong and reliable. That being said, brass is a harder metal that can be cast, whereas copper cannot. With raw copper fixtures some brass pieces will be used for the elements of the fixture that are cast such as the swivel, wall canopy, socket canopy, and more. Sustainability Raw copper beats out raw brass everytime in an environmentally friendly contest. Raw copper is a pure metal that can be recycled. Brass is a combination of metals, and while it still has value if melted down, raw copper is more expensive and pure in its natural state.*Pics Courtesy of Unique Light Systems
- On August 14, 2017
- On August 2, 2017
- On August 1, 2017
- On July 14, 2017
- On July 6, 2017
- Mobile lighting system control through an internet gateway and mobile app" target="_blank">Introducing Light Logic™ PLUS, an affordable Internet-Based Outdoor Lighting Control System from Unique Lighting™. Light Logic™ PLUS builds on the original Light Logic™ Wireless Control System with the addition of an Internet Gateway and Mobile App.• Astronomical timing – auto adjusts dusk and dawn times by your location and seasonal changes • Easy ZIP code entry for location • Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time
- On June 26, 2017
- On June 7, 2017
- On June 5, 2017
- While people may not realize it, lighting influences our emotions affects our mood and shapes our view of the world. This is why it is important to ensure that when guests arrive in front of an establishment for the first time, the experience feels warm and inviting, yet also discerning and sophisticated.Our highly-efficient LED lighting installations can reduce energy consumption by up to 75% also provide a selection of premium fixtures. Whether it be a retro-fit of an outdated system or a new-build plan, EOS Outdoor Lighting serves Hospitality Engineers with expert consultation and the latest technologies." target="_blank">
We all know the importance of creating a first impression.
- On June 5, 2017
Reassess your exterior lighting options to boost image, security, energy efficiency, and performance." target="_blank">One of the most critical aspects of a business or property is that customers and clients can see it. In the daytime your business may be easily seen, but once night descends your business could be left in the dark. That also can bring up some safety and security concerns for clients and employees.A business that is professionally illuminated is a much harder target for criminals to burglarize or vandalize. Keeping your business safe is not only important for your clients, but also for your staff.EOS Outdoor Lighting systems are equipped with top quality LEDs which shine the soft warm glow of their halogen counterparts while utilizing only a fraction of the energy. Choosing the right commercial outdoor lighting contractor is all about quality of the fixtures and LEDs and the quality of the warranty backing it. With solid brass and copper light fixtures and one of the best warranties in the industry, EOS shows what a professional design-build outdoor lighting company can do for local businesses.
- On June 5, 2017
Layers of LightMake your yard look as beautiful at night as it does during the day with good landscape lighting. We'll show you how to combine ambient lighting with task lights for security or safety, and how to incorporate accent lightings such as spotlights, strip lights, and water feature lighting. Wake Up the NightAdd drama to your backyard by spotlighting a specimen tree or other front yard focal point. Uplighting provided by spotlights accentuates the texture of tree trunks and creates a pleasing glow on foliage. " target="_blank"> Guide the WayLead guests to the front door with lights set along the walkway. For the most pleasing look, we choose soft, nonglaring fixtures that direct most of the light downward.
- On June 5, 2017
The entrance to your home must be – welcoming, safe and secure.How to get the balance between ‘splendour and style’ and practicality of ‘safety and security’?There is something quintessentially American about the entrance to our homes in the good old US. A reflection of our taste and personality. Well, some are tasteful and some not so! We may have hanging baskets, privet hedges, the roses around the door, gnomes or fountains- it all tells a little about you and sets the tone for the rest of your home. Be it manor house or masonette, cute cottage to colossal castle the look of our homes is very personal. Making the entrance both practical as well as personal often involves lighting the front door for both security and safety reasons." target="_blank">
- On June 5, 2017
- Setting up outdoor hardscape lights around your home, pool or another building helps illuminate areas that otherwise go dark when the sun goes down. it’s important to know exactly where the hardscape light will be installed and how bright you need the lighting to be.Contact for On-Site Appointment to help create this for your home.
About Security Lighting
Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems" target="_blank">AlloyThe Iso™ fixture is designed for hardscaping installations. It will beautifully illuminate a stone wall, an outdoor bar area or a deck.
VanguardThe fixture cover directs and spreads light to the intended area. The extendable mounting plate secures the fixture while still allowing face plate adjustments.
- On June 5, 2017
- Lighting outdoor living areas let us indulge our creative side. Having fun with the project and imagination is our guide. Permanent fixtures should be installed where task lighting is needed and where safety is a concern. A floodlight mounted on a wall near the grill can help keep both dinner and the cook from being burned. Outlining elements like benches and stair risers with a small strip or rope lights can prevent a tumble and add a decorative touch. To preserve the festive atmosphere, we take care not to overlight the area. Whether you are lighting a BBQ area, deck or simply would like a decorative area light, this elegant fixture tropical inspired torch and down light will help to create a beautiful resort right in your own backyard. The Islander carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems" target="_blank">
- On June 2, 2017
- Free Outdoor Lighting Consultation Miami[/caption]
When you make the decision to do an outdoor lighting with EOS, it starts with a free one-on-one consultation. We want to make sure your entire experience with EOS Outdoor Lighting is exceptional. Having our designers take the time to meet with you allows us to understand your needs, which helps ensure that your needs are met & expectations exceeded.
Step 2 - DEMONSTRATION[caption id='attachment_3328' align='aligncenter' width='300'] Outdoor Lighting Demostration Miami[/caption]
We’ll be happy to show you examples as to how we can help you transform your home. The Free Evening Demo not only allows you to see the effect of the lighting at your own home but also allows you to participate in the design process. We know the design elements and what the fixtures will do but ultimately it is the homeowner who decides what works best for them.
Step 3 - INSTALLATION - ADJUSTMENT[caption id='attachment_3331' align='aligncenter' width='300'] Outdoor Lighting Installation Miami[/caption]
Using the information we capture from the night time demonstration, we install your outdoor lighting system to meet your vision and expectations. Upon completion of your new outdoor LED Lighting System, one of our designers will meet with you to walk through your landscape lighting project. We want to make sure the lights look exactly the way you saw them at the demonstration, answer questions you may have and put the finishing touches on your lighting system." target="_blank">
- On March 22, 2017
Image Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems.Landscape lighting is perfect for outlining where your driveway ends and your yard begins. Landscape lighting can also double as an eye-catching safety measure for guests.
Image via ArchDailyLighting a stairway improves safety and adds an inviting glow to your space. LED step lights can be used to enhance your landscape, to amplify your deck lighting when entertaining, for residential exterior lighting, or simply to feel more secure knowing your staircase is brightly lit.
Image Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems.Your patio looks great. Your garden has grown into a green goddess of gardening perfection.What good is your outdoor paradise if you can’t enjoy it on a beautiful spring night? With so many big features to focus on—brick layout, grill options, fireplace structure—many outdoor enthusiasts forget that lighting is a key feature in creating the ultimate backyard living experience.
Image Courtesy of Unique Lighting Systems.Use accent lighting to emphasize specific features of your home or as a focal point themselves.
5| String Lighting
Image via The Garden GloveString lights are synonymous with party lights. Use string lights to illuminate food and drink areas, or to light an open space for dancing. They also look cool wrapped around tree trunks, deck railings or even trellises for an unexpected focal point. Add a bit of vintage flair with Edison bulb string lights or mercury ball string lights draped from a gazebo or pergola." target="_blank">
Learn more with this Free Guide
Learn more about what you need to design and install a professional outdoor lighting system. This free guide will answer common questions and guide you through the process. You will also be added to our newsletter with helpful and inspiring outdoor lighting design tips.